I’m a 39 years old Game Developer and Software Engineer with passion for games and programming and 14 years of experience in game development 3.5+ years in software.
I’ve started playing games when I was a kid and I knew at that time I wanted to make them. I really enjoy playing all kind of games, I tried to think in a favorite genre but as far as I remember I played lots of different genres during my life and enjoyed practically all of them.
Even though my main focus is making games, I enjoy a lot scaling them up by improving workflows, tools and development processes to increase speed and simplify making big games with smalls teams. I suppose that is my inner Engineer taking control of me.
- Want to work together? check the Contact page to decide how to contact me.
- Check out the Projects I worked on to see what I do, also the Game Jams I’ve participated.
- If you want more detail, you can check out the Blog page to see some development blog posts I did over the years at Gemserk website.
So after the years working on different teams, with different people, in different contexts and on different projects, I know that I consider the following values important and kinda defines how I want to work from now on:
- Collaboration, teamwork and growing together.
- Psychological safety by treating others and being treated as peers.
- Continuous improvement and empowerment.
- Generate trust by being Transparent and through good Communication.
I really like the Agile principles too and some of my favorite development practices are:
- Continuous delivery
- Test driven development
- Pair programming (in game dev, I prefer the name Pair working in something, could be a programmer or an artist or whatever)